Kendall Jenner is a super model who has walked on world class runways. She has been on covers of glamorous magazines and featured in photo shoots for luxury clothing brands. She has been at it since 2009, aged 14.
Kendall Jenner breaks the internet consistently and with the just released 18th issue of GARAGE MAGAZINE, she has done it again. She represented the perfect art piece. Maurizio Cattelan created these ‘Iconic Artworks’ in collaboration with the Campbell Addy.
The photographer Campbell recreated Maurizio’s most iconic works with a Modern-day touch to it.
Seeing this cover picture on Instagram yesterday, I knew I had to write about it. There was no way I wasn’t going to tap into such creativity. She is definitely the perfect model for this piece. The accuracy of the concept for each image is mind blowing.
This picture showing her on really long hair in disarray gives me this ‘beauty in discord’ image. Here she is wearing Earrings from CARTIER.
What’s more adorable than wearing a pink dress of feathers? Having a flock around! This dress is from MARC JACOBS.
How she makes being held by chains look so good, beats me. The perfect artwork to place on my wall. Dress is by NOIR KEI NINOMIYA & Shoes are from LONGCHAMP.
This is the typical ‘two sides’ of a story. You have to be on the other side to know what’s there. This two piece and Necklace which she is wearing as a belt are from CHANEL, Shoes are by MAISON MARGIELA, Thong by GUCCI and Stockings by ATSUKO KUDO.
Pigeons seem to be one of the primary pieces of this Art puzzle, and I am up for it! By the way, this white dress with a hint of embroidery is breath taking.
This is another piece that’s worthy of a place on my wall, Damn! Shoes are from GUCCI and Tights from MUGLER.
If I want to pull a cow-girl look, this would definitely be an inspiration. Hat is by KELSEY RANDALL, Earrings by HVN, Dress from CHRISTOPHER KANE, Jacket is from MIU MIU and Shoes are by LOEWE.
Let’s rap it up with me saying Kendall Jenner is a super model and with this editorial she didn’t disappoint.
What’s your favorite piece?
- Hair by EVANIE FRAUSTO at streeters
- Makeup by ERIN PARSONS at streeters
- Manicurist HONEY at Exposure
- Model KENDALL JENNER at the society
- Set Designer JULIA WAGNER at CLM
- Movement director JORDAN ROBSON
- DoP JARED TAYLOR CHRISTIANSEN
- Photographer’s assistants STEPHEN WORDIE, JP HERRERA, and ALEX KALB
- Fashion Assistant JARED ELLNER
- Hair Assistant SHANICE FIELDS
- Makeup Assistant AYA WATANABE
- Set design assistants MARCS GOLDBERG, DYLAN BAILEY, CRUZ MENDEZ, and MADELEINE PEACOCK
- Production HEATHER ROBBINS and MARIA STRYCHARZ at CLM
- Casting by GREG KRELENSTEIN